Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Good Monday



What a wonderful Monday. Snow White’s daycare is closed for the week so she will be spending the week at home with ManSon. This means the only person I need to worry about in the morning is Me! I do not have to wait for anyone to find their shoes, fuss when her hair brushed, to find the last minute toys or items she wants to bring with her or drive to the daycare center which is the opposite direction of work. These are not extraordinary issues but the absence of one item I do not have to do in the morning before going out the door just seems to make the morning go a little better. When I do have to take care of these items it is just normal routine of the day. A break from the normal routine gives me a few more minutes at home in the morning. Now that is a real treat!

The sun is shining brightly, the sky is a beautiful shade of blue and there is a cool breeze blowing. Seriously, it was 66 degrees when I left this morning. By noon it was 74 degrees. The only way to make this the ultimate perfect day would be if I had the day off and we were all at the beach. Ahhh. Lovely thought. But I will take a beautiful day even if I am at work. I even drove my new car to work today! The day is starting out extremely well considering it is a Monday.

Apparently I am not the only one who had a Great Monday! Check out the Butrfly Garden!

No comments: