Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Someone to Watch Over Me


From time to time I will copy my posts to re-read and make adjustments if it doesn’t read right. Want to see something odd? Place your cursor to the right of the title "Someone to Watch Over Me" at the top of this blog. Hold down the left mouse key and highlight all including the blog header “Momma’s World”. On your mouse click the button on the right, select copy. Open an email or word document, click the right side button on your mouse and select paste. You must paste what you copy to either an email or some word document like MS Word. Tell me if you see something that does not show up when you look at the blog.

Don't forget about the Free Contest!

7 comments:

Butrfly Garden said...

I dont' see anything! What is it!?

MommasWorld said...

did you copy the title "Someone to watch over me" all the way up to "Momma's World"?

Lahdeedah said...

I'm done watching this.

ROFL is it code? Is there some deep meaning?

That's what I saw. Momma's World and "I'm done watching this"

MommasWorld said...

That is it! Lahdeedah has it! Why it is there I have no idea. It is not in the HTML code for the header or anything in the blog. It is only visible if you follow the steps I discribed.

Who was watching is a mystery to me. I do know two posts came up when I typed in a search in my blog..the pageant my daughter went to and the first post about her slumber party.

Who is it that is watching us bloggers?

Lahdeedah said...

ROFL...

Whoever they are, they are obviously annoyed...

'i'm done...'

ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Oh that is kind of creeeeepy! I didn't find it the way you explained. But if you just put the curser on the title "STWOM", and double click, it comes up ever so briefly. I had to do it 3 or 4 times to actually catch it.
Again, creepy. Have you emailed Blogger about it? I sure would.

Ελλάδα said...

Susan continues to surprise us with her ability to take songs from diverse genre, reach deep within her soul, and pour out a fountain of emotion, creating something that captures the song's essence so we hear it new as we listen over and over. She just as adeptly swoons us with a saucy 40's-like bar room ballad "Lilac Wine," then mesmerizes us with haunting yet innocent versions of the 80's new wave classics "Mad World" by Tears for Fears and "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode. She cries with emotion and hope as she pleads with God, "You have to Be There," and dreams of her love's "Return." There's nothing Karaoke about this collection. Susan sings from the heart, with a passion that makes each song new.