Monday, July 09, 2007

Crazy Moment of the Day

While walking through the parking lot after a meeting something buzzed by me. I ran my fingers through my hair and…there was a Japanese beetle in my freaken hair! I run through the parking lot screaming my head off while wildly shaking my head and running my fingers through my hair. My wonderful co-workers stop me and assure me the beetle is gone. “He was attracted to your shiny black hair.” “Oh, and no more coffee for you for the rest of the day. You are jittery enough now.”

If you are having a problem writing in the Title area of a new post you are not alone. Blogger made some sort of change on Friday which is apparently conflicting with the Title box. Just hit the "tab" key on your keyboard until you see a cursor in the Title box.

No comments: