Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wooo!!

Have you ever watched a commercial and found it funny…Every time? I cannot help but laugh everytime this woman says “Wooo!” I laugh, not just a little bit but very loudly! As if I had seen it for the very first time. Very entertaining but I had no idea what product they were selling. When I asked my sister about the commercial she also said she cannot help but laugh. We love it and thought maybe it was a McDonald’s salad commercial. When I looked it up on YouTube I found out it is actually Hillshire Farms. I would have never guessed.

Hillshire Entrée Salad there Meatie Wooo!


WOOO!

Other Hillshire Farm Commercials I found on YouTube but have not actually seen on TV. (I do not watch much TV)

Hillshire Entrée Salad New at Office




Hillshire Lunch meat


No comments: