Thirteen Things I Need to do Before the New Year
1. Get new tires on the black car.
2. Take down Christmas tree and for goodness sakes put the children’s initials on their ornaments so we can remember who’s is who’s.
3. Clean out the cars.
4. Nail something anything on the walls. The last house we lived in I didn’t put anything on the walls until we had lived there for nearly two years.
5. Pretty up Snow White’s room.
6. Find Real coal for First Night. Prepare First Night Basket
7. Get my Lincoln.
8. Return videos (3 wks over due YIKES!) I did finally have time to watch them Sunday night.
9. Clean the house top to bottom.
10. Figure out vacation dates for 2007.
11. Buy Champagne for me and Sparkling Cider for the children.
12. Buy Holiday Crakers (tube package you crack open to revile crown and toys).
13. Come up with a Realistic New Years Resolution.
Thursday Thirteen Link