Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Whole Lot O' Busy

Sorry I haven't been updating the stories as much as I should. I have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest lately. Work was crazy for a little while and I almost had to travel over seas. Now work has died down and my personal life has really kicked up several notches.

I found another house in the area that I like! Yeah! We are moving soon! What do you mean I have pack again? I hate packing. If I could afford to buy everything new I would so not pack. Too bad I am not independently wealthy. I will be packing and getting ready for the "Reunion" as well.

What reunion? Didn't I tell you? Well, here is the story. I contacted my five best friends from high school, the Angels. One thing lead to another and now my going back to our old town has turned into a good sized reunion. Not your typical high school reunion with just one class and one school. No, this reunion includes several schools around the area with alumni from the classes 1984-1987.

Guess what? Chris wont be there but I will see him in November when he returns from his travels. I might stop the stories until I chat with everyone to make sure I don't forget anything. So far everyone else is really surprised at how much I remember from high school.

Well, I need to get a few boxes packed tonight so I am going to close this for now. I am not abandoning you, I am just taking care of few things. Believe me, I would love to do this every day but the responsible side of me keeps pushing me to take care of things.

3 comments:

3carnations said...

Good to hear from you. I had no idea you were in the process of a move. Good luck with that!

3carnations said...

Hope everything is going well! :)

MommasWorld said...

Things are moving slowly. In flux between normal and crazy. We are fine but things will be much better when everything is in one house. Hopefully by this Monday, Yeah!